Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
updated to windows 10
So this week I updated to windows 10, and now when I try to login thru razor I get message "The server address could not be resolved." Since the update I can no longer login to teamspeak, ventrillo or any other game I used to play. I have checked registrations firewalls etc...googled it and still have found no answer to my problem :\
This isn't really a shard related question since you're not able to log in to anything, but I can try help. First question would be.. are you able to use internet at all on the computer? If you are unable to use any applications which require access to the internet, I would guess that it is not?
[Image: jack-sig.png]
I am able to get on the internet. I even re-installed teamspeak to see if it would work. No apps work for me tho
Sorry but I haven't been able to find any solutions on this through Google, I'd recommend either posting this on a tech forum or through Microsoft's Q&A website.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Im also running win10 and have had no problems at all running razor, UO et al. So its probably something to do with your system, rather than windows itself.