Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to Everyone!
Got started last night looking forward to playing t2a style uo again msg me on the forums if anyone would like to join me in farming or if your new to the game and need some help on getting started up...I don't have any gold to give you but I have ideas!
Howdie and hello to you!
I just started a couple days ago because a friend told me who's running the show here. I don't intend to play full time but I'll have one self-named character and I'm happy to help the project.
Looking forward to your blacksmith hitting GM. Still just whacking the cows for hidesand shearing the sheep for wool. No intention of full training, except maybe resist eventually.

See you out there.

Hi Blaise and welcome Wink

Great to have you on board!
[Image: jack-sig.png]
98 Smithy....going hard in the paint atm!

Nice, looks like we know who will be getting the trophy Smile

Hey guys, stumbled across you today while slacking off at work.Nostalgia is pushing me to join in and play again. I played UO for several years and was actually a counselor before the shit hit the fan about us not being paid.

Looks like I'll get installed and playing this evening, so I hope to see some of you in the game, even if you kill me. Big Grin

Welcome aboard!!! So Awesome of you to join us we are so glad to have you!

Contact me in irc or on the forums if you need help with anything!

Welcome! Great to have you here Talia, can I ask how you found us?

[Image: jack-sig.png]
Sure, Jack. Stumbled across your post on Reddit when I was reading gaming stuff.

Oh, also, thanks Creager for the offer of assistance, but I'm the kind of player who likes it difficult, and likes to make my own way. Call me crazy Smile