Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Seeing how it is
Hi guys, I'm looking around to find a suitable shard and this place looks promising. However, I had few questions to understand some dynamics around combat. I read the wiki a bit but it's not very complete hence i find it easier asking here

- How active are players? It says 40 people, which is not a lot but with proper activity that can always be enough!
- Is there an active RP community?
- Anywhere i can find weapon speeds?
- How is the skill gain?

Might have more but for now these are what i have Smile
(06-16-2015, 08:10 AM)Nymeros Wrote: Hi guys, I'm looking around to find a suitable shard and this place looks promising. However, I had few questions to understand some dynamics around combat. I read the wiki a bit but it's not very complete hence i find it easier asking here

- How active are players? It says 40 people, which is not a lot but with proper activity that can always be enough!
Most of the players on are active, do not have a lot of idlers unless they are macroing.  Some players like myself are far less active now in summer, but come crappy weather I will be on more.
- Is there an active RP community? not really we have a couple of orcs that are barely around at the moment, but there may be others that would have an interest.
- Anywhere i can find weapon speeds? I have the old guide from back in day if you want to know any specific. Weapons that get used in pvp hallys, bardiches when magics are allowed, katanas, Q staff, war axe, kyrss, short spear, war fork. 
- How is the skill gain? moderate for free shards, way easy compared to osi days. Most skills you can afk macro so really not bad.

Might have more but for now these are what i have Smile   Ask away
Hi Nymeros,

Regarding weapon speeds you can take a look at the original stratics T2A archive for these (we use identical speeds)
http://web.archive.org/web/1999102223115...m/arms.htm

I've been meaning to copy this over to our wiki or create a page for it somewhere!

Welcome to the shard and enjoy your stay Smile
[Image: jack-sig.png]