Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blacksmithing menu
I am dismayed to see that the blacksmithing menu has gone from being something informative to something that leaves me with the same chance as a lucky dip when it comes to creating Items, I'm not sure why you would want to chang4e something that works so well to something that is ... well.. crap in comparison. I feel that this menu style will ruin the game for me and I am not alone in this.

Please change it back, the other menu style is way better and was a part of 2nd age towards the end of it.

YOU REALLY NEED TO STOP DOING THIS.

the main purpose of t2a is no trammel. smithing was UNPLAYABLE with the old menu system. it took 6 months to gm smithing in '99. nobody has that time today. this server is fun but you are gonna make it not fun. i have worked hard to raise skills here and you will make it unplayable.

i just dont want to start over somewhere else.

it would really be useful if you got off the stick to t2a stuff. SOME CHANGES MADE LATER WERE VERY GOOD CHANGES. thats why they changed them. the smith menu and all the others were a MAJOR IMPROVEMENT in the game. it enabled you to see information on what to smith, what your chances of success were and made it easy to make last.

i see platinum here. WHY? definately not t2a.

also, the moongates. they are UNUSEABLE and NOBODY IS USING THEM. you do realize that it ruins the economy with no moongates.

moongates were the focal point for PLAYER VENDORS. people hung out at the gates. that made thievery fun. the most important thing about them were PLAYER VENDORS. people always travelled between the gates and town, so thats where all the vendors were.

i have spent ALOT of time on this shard and have many characters building up. i really enjoy this, but you are gonna make it UNPLAYABLE.

THINK, THINK, THINK!!!

KEEP THIS SHARD PLAYABLE! make it so that everyone can enjoy UO at its best.

I disagree with all statements presented here. T2A is T2A.