Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More wandering healers
Would it be possible to spawn more wandering healers? Especially around dungeons and spawns?

I was out and about last night and noticed hardly any healers. Only spotted a few...
It is up to Jack,

You needed most of the times back in the days run to a town or shrine to ressurect, finding a healer on the way was a big jackpot. Dyining in ice dungeon area was a nightmare.

The large different between a emu like UO:LL and a real OSI shard back then is the number of other players that also could ress you.

One example was outside Shame (dungeon of dragons). There was only one healer and he could spawn and walk around somewhere in the forrest on the dungeon side there the mountin started (964, 2606) from the Skar Brae all the way down to the start of the jungle area (1320, 2740) on the same side of the mountin.

-Grim

Edit: One trick was to locate the healer while you was alive and lure by attack him and run to a place there he could not return home from. The AI was so bad at path finding so a NPC that tried to path around objects got stuck. You could get a healer stuck at a mountin side fairly easy.
If you let me know of specific areas or dungeons that need healers I can add them. There is usually a healer spawner somewhere near dungeon entrances.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
I noticed around south of Trinsic there aren't really any healers. Had to run all the way to the shrine one time.