Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mortars and tinkering tools
Mortars and tinkering tools should be able to be double clicked and then re targeted once you have created something with them to make the last item created with them. I also remember using multiple mortars at once. Currently here u can do neither it would be really nice to have that here as well.
I can put in the "make last" function in this way for these old style crafts. Using multiple mortars at once might be quite tricky as the current craft system isn't designed to allow this to happen. I did try it with blacksmithy on the demo and it wasn't possible to do it with that craft skill, I did not try alchemy though.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
(05-02-2015, 11:53 PM)Jack Wrote: I can put in the "make last" function in this way for these old style crafts. Using multiple mortars at once might be quite tricky as the current craft system isn't designed to allow this to happen. I did try it with blacksmithy on the demo and it wasn't possible to do it with that craft skill, I did not try alchemy though.

I don't think this works with blacksmithy I am pretty sure you could only use multiple mortars and not any other tools functioned that way. But the re-target tool to make last worked with tinkering and mortars definitely not blacksmithy.  
multiple tools is a super fast way to gm skills. its not recommended here.
i used it back in the day on smithing to gm 35 smiths for bod slavery.

i would make sure that only one tool at a time is used. my opinion, anyways.
Targeting tools to "Make Last" will be in with a patch tomorrow. It will only work for target based tools, Blacksmithing, Tinkering, Alchemy and Tailoring, and only available when using the T2A styled menus.
[Image: jack-sig.png]