Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Servers First CTF!!!! Event Success
Server hosted the first CTF yesterday, if you are supporter of UO Lost Lands and were online at 8pm eastern yesterday and DID NOT attend the CTF shame on you and your loss. Whether you like to Pvp or not enjoy a fun time in a beautifully sculpted arena is worth the 20 minutes. Everyone loves to ebolt people in the face!!

People on other servers would kill for this type of event and here we are a couple months in with a fully functional well crafted mini Pvp game..

Plus a pretty good reward for only 20 minutes of gameplay (1 plat to winner)

If anyone suggestions of a different time for more player interaction I am sure Jack will take a look at that, as he caters to all your other needs and patches. But we are pushing 60 clients at times and on a steady incline of population. Realize these types of things are attractors to the server and should be taken seriously for server success!

None the less First CTF was great !!

Glad you enjoyed it. PvP isn't everyone's game, CTF is a rather casual game in terms of PvP though. I have some automated PvM events planned for next year too.

If the time is not good for people, I'm all ears. I picked that time because it's typically the busiest time in our week in terms of online count.

[Image: jack-sig.png]
I was OOoOoooooing my way out of the depths of a dungeon at that point. Wink Ironically enough, it was Shame. So I'm officially shamed for not attending.

I was hoping to make that, but wasn't able to get back home in time. Looking forward to dying many times in the next one, though!

It was great and winners got a trophy for first one also. Felt a little bad for the loner but that went away after I got trophy lol. Day and time I thought were good and hopefully if more peeps come out Jack might run it more often. I am not big on PVP but always liked the CTF. I'm sure I would like duels more if I had any skill lol.

It's an automated weekly event, but we could fire it up if people are desperate to ebolt people in the face, asSyknyrd put it.