Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Achievements - Coming Soon!
Over the last few days I've been working on creating an achievement system, and am pretty excited with how it's turning out.

To start off with, I've made a few "dummy" achievements which are used for testing.

[Image: pvm.png]

Here's something like what an individual achievement page will look like:

[Image: bloodelem.png]

Each achievement is very easy to add, so I'm very open to ideas for achievements to add to the system. If you have any ideas for achievements you'd like to see, let me know.

Achievements are account bound. Because of this, when other players look at your achievements, they'd be able to see who all your characters are by the name that appears in the list. Because of this, achievements will have privacy options to hide them on your character. You will be able to select which character on your account you wish to use as your "display character" - the one who's name will show up in the leaderboards.

[Image: charselect.png]

You will be able to compare your overall ranking on the shard for each achievement:

[Image: achievementleaders.png]

... and overall rankings for all achievements:

[Image: overallleaders.png]

Once the system is complete, we'll also begin working on integrating it to the site, so you can show off your character's achievements on MyUOLostLands.

Hope you guys are as excited as I am!
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Looks good
Star 
Love it.
Nice! 
Nice one!
do the mobs we have killed already count? Smile
I will make them count, yes Wink
[Image: jack-sig.png]