Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Disregard
EDITED: I've locked the place up to use personally until such time as I change my mind. The offer below is off the table until further notice.

Hello all,
I don't play here that often but I have a great home location at Yew bank. I'd like to see it put to better use but I don't have any desire to part with it presently.
I have converted it to a public building and will friend any players looking to post up vendors in this prime location. As you can see in the picture, there's full bank access from within the home. I have various locked down containers and a few secures, for moving items around while you manage your vendors. 

I will be looking for reputable delegates to co-own so we can friend people when I'm not around. If I know you well enough, PM me and I'll add you. 
If you're a player looking to sell your wares, PM me and I'll friend you to the house. I take no responsibility for your vendors or the items therein. If you are running scams, expect to be removed as a friend and banned next time I see you on the property. 

Hail Lost Lands!
[Image: UfVoRZ1.png]