Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Item ID
Lightbulb 
Would it be possible to have items that are identified stay identified for everyone else that views the item please? Its really inconvenient as it is right now.   Sad
that would be very nice
As I mentioned to Zig in IRC, this is another one of those things like cutting bandages one at a time. As a single mechanic, none of them really do anything for the shard and changing any single one is arguably a positive change. I'm not trying to be some Nazi who refuses to make these little quality of life changes, but at some level I don't even feel it is up to me. The server is governed by sticking to era accuracy, to some degree. T2A is made up a lot of these little things.

Not saying this (and things like bandages) won't ever be changed, but if it's decided they will, then one of the core goals of the shard needs to be evaluated.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
A change of heart Smile

https://uolostlands.com/forum/showthread...77#pid1477
So which core goal was evaluated and overruled? First it's bandages then its champ spawns here we come. Is this server trying to truly be T2A or some custom type variant? Just trying to determine if I want to make my new home here. I have played on UOSA for the last 5 years and I love the era but it does need a little flexibility here and there. Just trying to figure out how flexible this place will be.
The server definitely isn't as strict to T2A as it was in the beginning. I would say T2A is now used as a guideline for mechanics, and unless there's a good reason to change something, the mechanic functions as it did in T2A.

"Good reason" being when the mechanic offers nothing but tedium, such as cutting bandys one at a time. Or in the case of the recent change to peacemaking, updating the skill provided a lot more benefit than keeping the useless version of the T2A peacemaking skill.