Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Few Questions: Meditation, Platinum, Inscribe, LumberJacking, Poisoning?
Hello there,

First of all thanks for this great shard, make me good records from old times...

Well since make a long time i dont play T2A, POL, SHEPERE plataforms, i would like to have a few questions abou the title.

Meditation: I made a search about the meditation on T2A ERA witch means like this:

Wearing armor

The failure or success of active meditation is influenced by the type of armor that you wear. To make sure you can use active meditation try to keep the AR of your armor low and use as little metal armor as possible. Wearing any metal armor seems to drastically slow down the regeneration rate, even if you manage to meditate actively. Some examples of outfits that give up to 17 AR and allow you to meditate actively are:
  • Magic Ringmail sleeves (AR 3)
  • Chainmail leggings (AR 3)
  • Chainmail tunic (AR 7)
  • Leather tunic, Leather sleeves, Studded leggings, Studded gloves, Sandals, Robe (AR 13)
  • Leather tunic, Leather sleeves, Studded leggings, Leather gorget, Sandals, Robe (AR 13)
  • Leather tunic, Studded sleeves, Leather leggings, Leather gorget, Studded gloves, Sandals, Robe (AR 14)
  • Magic Leather tunic, Leather gloves, Ringmail leggings (AR 17)
Some examples of outfits that have a low AR but will not allow you to meditate actively are:
  • Any outfit with a Studded tunic (because of the metal on the tunic perhaps)
  • Chain tunic, Magic ringmail sleeves (AR 10)
  • Chain tunic, Chain leggings (AR 10)
Want to know if is this valid to this server at all?

Platinum: I dont see a Mage Set on Platinum "rewards" there will be introduced one?

Inscription: Does it gives the 10% bonus "sdi" (spell dmg incrase?)

Lumberjacking: Bonus for axes on "DI?" (dmg incrase?)

Poisoning: Bonus on Magery?

Well sorry for my bad english and Thanks for the answers, and PLZ keep the good work on the server lots of fun and memories!

Salutes,
Never Dies
No bonus for inscription, poisoning, or LJ.

Hi NeverDies and welcome.

What you read about armor in T2A is valid here. Basically wearing any armor at all comes with a big penalty.

The armor sets that come from the platinum rewards are more for visual decoration than anything else. None of them give much armor, all of them are susceptible to breaking and all of them have a meditation penalty.

[Image: jack-sig.png]
Thanks a lot for the answers Yakka & Jack, aprecciated!

Salutes

Never Dies

As far as I remember meditation only works with full leathers. Anything else isn't worthwhile