Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBD'd items still breakable?
I recently read into another forum that cbd'd items can still break? I feel that should not be the cause considering cbd's are not exactly uncommon and i know there is not alot of pvp yet but when and if there will be a good mace vs whatever fight has a very good chance of destroying your blessed items which honestly is hugely expensive. CBD from the plat vendor is 200 plat. Plat is not exactly cheap! Ive been buying plat at 7k a piece, that means that a cbd basically will cost me 1.4mill to buy.. Not even counting if you have a mask dye.. Now i know people might say 'well dont pvp with your blessed gear' honestly alot of people that play uo their mains are pvpers.. And i like uo because of the pvp interations. I really dont want to have to run or recall from a fight cause my farming chr has a 1mill+ item that he might lose. I strongly suggest thisshould be changed.. No one that comes here to actually pvp will like this and considering the price of them i feel ppl who have cbd's earned the actual bless.

The clothing repair and fortification kits are fairly cheap from vendors at 25/50plat respectively.

Fortification deeds can take clothing up to 255 hit points, and a repair deed will always repair the piece of clothing to full hit points. The amount of hits required to break a blessed piece of clothing is very high, and sandals willneverbreak if you have something worn on the pants layer.

As long as you check the "worn" status of your clothing with arms lore every now and then, you should be able to prevent the item from ever breaking.

[Image: jack-sig.png]
25/50 plat? you do realize plat isnt easy to come by and is really expensive to buy right? so it costs another 75 plat (roughly 525k) just to keep mil plus items from being ripped to shreds? sandies might b safe but a mask isnt.. dont you think cost or time to even get one of thoose items is enough instead of having to always try and keep it from being destroyed?

Well you can get 30 plat a month for being logged in, which should be sufficient to cover the cost. Using powder of fortification is not neccesary, you can keep it in repair with only repair deeds. I will likely lower the cost of fortification powder to 25 though.

so wait why is the stuff breaking and why do we have uor items inplace to repair shit?? if the items are gonna be like uor then we need to have bods system were we could get fortification powder etc i gotta agree with jooz on this

[Image: Environment__POST_APOCALYPSE_by_I_NetGraFX-1.jpg]
I believe a bod system may be in development, it has been discussed.

so therefore cbds and all that other shit would become available :/

Apoc, all those items you mentioned are already available through the platinum system. They will also be available through tailoring bods when I eventually get around to working on them.

yes but these prices seem rather high .. Considering you are saying they will be a part of the bod's system i just think maybe reviewing the prices gold/plat cost to go with what you are going to implement here with the bod's system.