Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Accurate is Skill Guide?
Hey again,

This is actually a 2 part question..

Just wondering how accurate the skill guide is? Right now it lists dragons as having between 700-1100 hit points, yet i've lored all the dragons in Destard for the time I was farming/taming there the other night and every single one was 800-820 hit points. I lored maybe 10 of them total, is it just a coincidence with too small a sample size or is the skill guide info outdated?

2nd question, why in the world would a drake require the highest taming skill of all tameable monsters?? It takes more than a white wyrm? This question doesnt affect my gameplay right now since i'm on dragons, but i'm just curious about it as it seems very counter intuitive.

thanks

You are right there is little variations in what level of hits monsters are actually spawning with. I would disregard the hit points for now. I'll be working on adding more to the bestiary soon (loot etc)and I will fix this up.

The question is what the hit points should actually be, and whether they should be related to strength.

About the drake: just the way it is/was. It's always been an oddity Smile

[Image: jack-sig.png]
cool, thanks for the info. I don't mind the dragons with the HP they are spawning at now, it seems fairly balanced, I just wanted to make sure it wasnt jsut me having incredibly bad luck lol

The bestiary has been updated with accurate hit points values.

[Image: jack-sig.png]