so im going for a tank mage variation i have

100 tactics

100 swords

100 anatomy

100 eval

84.8 parry

82.7 magery

67.9 healing

the only other skilli have going up is hiding for later if i need it but thats at 10.8.

the problem i encountered was after i went and helped out a new player Baldrock work on his skill. I came back to WBB to macro flamestrike and switched to my blacksmith and after400 reags and a couple hours not a single .1 skill gain. I thought hmmmm... thats wierd. So i downgraded to Energy Bolt, another400 reags another couple hours still not a single .1 raise. I said hmm still wierd im not going to give up, i switched to Reveal, used the last of my money another 400 reags another couple hours. Nothing, ive been doing this since yesterday i even logged him out for almost an hour see if that helped i switched to EBB. I even Switched the computer i was running on, im just at my wits end trying to figure why even after i came up with more gold to get more flamestrike reags it still didnt raise .1. My blacksmith is beating my mage at 89.1 and thats never happened before. Kinda losing my marbles here ive been going pretty hard at these chars for a lil over a week im hitting a brick wall right about now any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

63.4 resist as well my bad

Can you gain any skill at all? It sounds like you are skill capped and need to put something on down. Be sure to click "show real" when looking for skills to put on down.

[Image: jack-sig.png]
I just took a look at your character in game and you are indeed skill capped. You have no skills pointing down that have any skill points in them. You need to give up some of the skills you have.

[Image: jack-sig.png]
ah yes thank you i am very much capped thanks