Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bridges outside Trinsic
Outside the West gate heading south. There's an island there that should have bridges near the walls of the city.

Fond of the area =)

These have been mentioned before - do you happen to have any pics of these bridges? I would need to build them piece by piece, would be nice to have something to go off.

[Image: jack-sig.png]
Character Position (1796, 2921)

[Image: tuxRPmO.png][Image: PpGXcqA.png]

Character Position (1773,2857)

[Image: Ky1dY8m.png]

[Image: DTB0vmE.png]

Bridges isbased on land tiles 1094 to 1101 (0x446-044D) or item id 1317 to 1324 (0x525 -0x52C) and the rail is itemid 2291 to 2294 (0x8F3-0x8F6)

- Grim

Thanks guys, these are in now. Grim that info was very helpful Smile

[Image: b3vnJh5.jpg]
I noticed that was their look on UO Second Age shard. Not exact to OSI, but will do =)

I went throw all picturesI could find about this and ended up empty. The only thing I could dig upwas from T2A shard but they have spend an hight amount of research time on things. I would guess that is the closes we can get for now.

This bridgeswas made by hand on all shards by different people so there is differeny looks and location on them depending on what shard you played on. We had a wood bridge on Europa for an example.

I didmake a trial account on OSI andtook a lookon different shards andhow it looks today here is apictures of that. This is the standard version that is on every shard on both trammel and felluca sidetoday in same location everywhere if we would prefer that.

Character Position (1788, 2923)

[Image: ZiQxhfq.png]

Character Position (1778, 2848) The small extra stairs was added to fix the issue with Fellucia houses that was allowed ones to be placed all they way agains todays stairs then the bridges was smaller. This exists onmost shards but not all.

[Image: 0UeZhVA.png]

Edit: I think on the other hand that the "Trinsic sandstone" theme works better around Trinsic or we can even make our own version and location.

- Grim

I'm fine with either, the ones you just linked do look prettier than the first ones, though.

Last ones sound good to me if you prefer them. I just need something to pass by Smile

"The small extra stairs" I dont like but that was a fix so people could pass the oldhouses.

That's therm! You are right Grimoric, that little stair looks terrible.

Cheers guys I'll swap the bridge type and let you know when the new one is in.