Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
? about LL inaccessible spots
So just a question. I am trying to tame some frenzied ostards for myself, and I found the spot in LL they spawn. However, there is 2 patches of land that are inaccessible right now. They are raised up on the mountains, and no matter what tile or what angle you try, you cannot teleport up to that patch of forest.

The problem is that currently there are like 6 frenzied ostards and a nightmare up there that are not accessible at all. This means that only 1 or 2 are spawning down in the areas you can actually get to.

Just wondering if there is some trick for getting up over a mountain that you can't teleport to, or if these critters will eventually despawn from that area and spawn back down in the spots we can actually reach.

I just took a look, this is not intentional that stuff is spawning up there. I have now done my best to fill the area with invisible blockers, so stuff shouldn't spawn there anymore. I moved existing frienzied and nightmares out of the area.

[Image: jack-sig.png]
wow you are really johnny on the spot tonight Smile

thanks again jack

not to nitpick and i'm really sorry to keep complaining lol but you missed a spot.

on UO automap the coords are roughly 63o 48'5 8o 47'W

its just north of the area you freed the nightmare and other ostards. There are 3 frenzieds stuck up on a patch of ground about 6x6 tiles or so big, and unaccessible to anything.

again, sorry to nitpick Tongue

Okay, that area is blocked now too Smile It's possible single tiles have managed to get missed in these patches so let me know if you ever notice anything spawn up on those again.

[Image: jack-sig.png]
thanks again jack Smile