Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
VAG House Rune Library
Still a work in progress, but got a bunch of books now. Banks, Mage Shops, Dungeon Entrances, T2A Entrances, Shrines, Hot spots and more. Also thanks to Scooter also have a complete Tmap spot set. Coming soon vendors. Located a couple screens NW of Yew gate.[Image: hXIIAMj.PNG]="height:605px; width:784px" />

Looking good yakka Smile

[Image: jack-sig.png]
OMG we needed one of those so bad. Thanks guys!

[Image: 08942da1f31ef72e61336c04aae0559c.jpg]
Now have a deadly poison gm weapon vendor, and gm bows and heavy crossbows. House add ons, Gm tinker lockable wood chests and magics coming in next day or two. If you need anything not there just message me here or on irc. Thank you

Moved the scribe vendor from yew gate over to this house and added some house add ons and gm tinker made wooden chests. I will be sorting magic weapons I have collected and placing someup for sale soon.

Added a book full of rare spots, now some of which have been shared on the forums already and some have not yet. Some spots are in dungeons and have mobs around them so be on your toes. As I find more I will add them. Also added a book with a couple unique spots