Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blacksmithy Repair
I've noticed that my Gm smith will fail to repair a lot. I had a gm smith during t2a and I'm pretty sure that you rarely failed repairing if ever, but I fail repairing a gm katana 4 times in a row sometimes.

You guys are awesome and work your ass off, sorry for adding to it ^.^

[Image: 08942da1f31ef72e61336c04aae0559c.jpg]
I'll take a look into this when I get the chance, I'll need to find a source of what the formula for this should be. I do recall repairing things quite often with my 60 smithy and not failing much during t2a.

[Image: jack-sig.png]
K thanks man. As is I wouldn't dare repair a vanq lol.

Looking at the code, it seems like items even in the worst state of repair possible (0% of max hits), have a 50% chance to be repaired at GM smithing. Even at 25% max hits, a GM smith should be able to repair a weapon 100% of the time.

Failures at GM smithing can only start to occur once the weapon or armor falls below a repair state of 20% max hits.

I will look into it a bit more, and test that the calculations are correct, but if this is the case, it will be left as is until further info is found, as those values seem fair.. .keep your weapons and armor in a somewhat decent repair state Smile

Here lately it hasn't really been failing at all.

I thought you fixed it or something >.<

Maybe I was just unlucky that day lol.

Nope, no changes! I have been catching up with the smaller stuff for the next patch so I had time to go through all the suggestions and bug reports.