Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stabling system tweaks
Yolo,

As far as I know the stabling system is era accurate, but it really sucks, so would it be possible to make quality of life changes to it? :-)

Like you get a menu which pets you have stabled and you can choose which one to take out. And maybe refresh the one week timer from the same menu.

It is not that fun to try to take one nightmare out when you have lots of other creatures stabled at the same time.

Cheers.

... talked with Jack about this and it seems this was an user error from my part mostly.

"claim list" gives you list of stabled pets and you can take them out one by one with "claim nameofthepet".

Thanks Jack!

Just a bit of info about going forward..

Currently you can use the command "claim list" to see what pets are stabled and withdraw them from the stable. You can also use the command "claim [name]" to claim individual pets without the claim list.

For example "claim a horse" would claim all non-renamed horses, or "claim fluffy" would claim all pets called fluffy.

There is currently no limit on time you can leave a pet stabled. Stabled pets will never decay, even if the stablemaster tells you so.

Changes to stable masters in the future (no current date on this, not a priority):

• Claiming pets will be "by stablemaster", for example if you stable in Serpent's Hold, you will need to claim in Serpent's Hold.
  • Stablemasters will have an individual limit of how many pets they can hold. If it ever becomes difficult to find a place to stable, more stablemasters would be added.
  • The claim list will be removed, but you will still be able to "claim by name".
  • The 7 day limit will be enforced.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
well hell I thought all that was in force, I go to same stable and claim and restable once a week lol.