Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Closed due to RL work. But I'll be back.
Ok, I have changed my stock somewhat. I will no longer be selling colored dexxer suits due to the availability of resources. But I will still be making Iron ones (They have the same AR anyway.)

Also I will be raising the price of potion kegs from 600 to 800Gp (Because they are a pain in the ass to make hehe.)

But we're fully stocked again. Good hunting!
Great store. Looks great. I buy all necessary in one place. Thank you.
Xandorf likes this post
(12-04-2016, 04:49 PM)Oh` Wrote: Great store. Looks great. I buy all necessary in one place. Thank you.

Thanks! I'm glad you like it.
Thanks for tables. If possible please metal gold chest for sale. I would have bought one.
(12-10-2016, 06:43 PM)Oh` Wrote: Thanks for tables. If possible please metal gold chest for sale. I would have bought one.

I only do player crafted items, sorry. But there are other shops around that may have what you're looking for. Happy hunting! [Image: smile.png]

Edit: You could also make a thread in the Trading Post section of the forums letting people know you want to buy a gold chest. That's a good way to find items to buy or sell.
Were back! Stocked and ready to go!
Can I make an order for 100 gm bows?
farnk likes this post

(06-17-2017, 04:07 PM)Abyz Wrote: Can I make an order for 100 gm bows?

Sure. I will put them on my vendor Carita on the right side of my shop. I probably wont have them all on until tomorrow. I will also split them into different bags so you can carry them. They will still be 250gp each though.

Thanks!
farnk likes this post
I have lowered the price of Full Spellbooks to 6k
We now have Dp Bardiche and Dp Short Spears!