Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player-killing in dungeons
I have a request to make.

I realize this is a pvp world, but my 5-yr-old granddaughter is interested in gaming since she watches me play. She loves to "hunt treasure" as she calls it, and so on Sundays when she visits me I let her play at picking boxes. She wants to save up to pay for her own house and is very excited about the prospect of that. The problem is that she is tired of picking boxes of trash in town, and wants to try dungeons. So today I let her take my picker and go to the first level of Shame, where she is practicing how to stealth and remove trap and find boxes. She was in there for all of ten minutes before another player came along and attacked her. She has no idea how to fight, only to run and hide, so of course she died.

I know people like to pvp, and I know it's fair game to kill anyone at any time. But it would be very sweet if on Sundays, if you run across a picker named Shiv picking boxes to remember that it's a five year old child. Any other day of the week, feel free to blow my face off and take all my loot, because after all, that's how this world works. But if everyone could have just a little mercy on Sunday, it would be a lovely way to get a new young gamer a good time in this game.

Oroechimaru likes this post
Have her stealth or find group to tag along with