Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rares...you want 'em? We got 'em.
So, I've been hunting rares since I started playing on this server.A few weeks ago Sgt Scooter asked me for some tips, and we started working together to find rare spawns. Fortunately, we've had some moderate success in doing so. Since a party isn't fun unless you have friends to party with, we're going to start sharing the sites we've found. Every week or so we will post a few more sites that we've found, along with approximate spawn timers if we know them. If anyone else wants to jump in and share in the spirit of the thread, feel free. Otherwise, Scooter and I hope that all of you enjoy what we have worked to find, and are still working on finding.

Note that we are not in the business ofselling rares, we collect them for fun, because it's a big easter egg hunt, and because we like cool things to decorate our houses. The info we have collected will be provided freely here in the spirit of game camaraderie and in the hope that Jack keeps placing new items for us to find. *hint hint*

As long as I can think of some Smile

[Image: jack-sig.png]
Oh, I'm sure we can help you out with suggestions!

Okay, this evening's post is called "Pimp My Stable". None of these items requires stealing to acquire. They include:

• Thin Hay
  • Thick Hay
  • Horse Dung, small pile
  • Horse Dung, large pile
  • Bridle, left & right facing
  • Horse Shoes
  • Whip
  • Empty Bucket (container)

Minoc Stable, SE corner spawns Thin Hay, Thick Hay, Horse Dung small pile, and Horse Dung large pile. Small dung is not shown in this pic. Spawn seems to be at least daily.

[Image: M5oLzwc.png]

Delucia Stable Storage Room, spawns a left-facing and a right-facing bridle. Spawn time seems to be around 2-4 days, but could be more often if someone other than me is picking this up regularly.

[Image: 1FfyWd8.png]

Serpent's Hold Stable NW stall (nearest the bank) spawns horse shoes and whips at least daily, but I think it's more like two or three times a day.

[Image: ngXVSG8.png]

And for my last offering in the set, I give you an empty bucket which can be used as a container. It spawns in the Hedge Maze Paddock, W Corner. Before the recent spawn rate changes I believe it was spawning weekly. Now I'm not sure because I've only picked it up once since then.

[Image: xiz3Clr.png]

All of these except the bucket are pretty common, but put together as a set they are nice for decorating a stable-type area The hay is also nice as floor covering in a carpentry type workshop. They're all easy to get except the bucket, which is on a longer timer than the stable items.

So have fun, and we'll be adding to this thread somewhat regularly in the future, at least until we run out of spots that we know about.

ENJOY!

I'll need to put together some screens, but I'm thinking the next post is going to have a pub theme...

Hello everyone! Here are some rares that will get you started with your own pub or boarding house.

[Image: gEogfm7VFkgz0w__pU5yPfdHdHhczA31SqbEOKp3...qjcEeopCCA]

The list includes:

• Playing Cards

• Playing Cards with a Deck

• Mugs (Glass and Ceramic)

• Bottles of Liquor (Bottles of Ale have been confirmed, but I haven't been able to find them)

Playing Cards: Serpent's Hold, The southern guard tower overlooking the entrance to the bay

[Image: qIUplRzOLFxX6LPgDtez0i_gS21VVVqXKmnMu56m...NqJ339x91A][Image: LfiMOz7N5UPO137O_PUvvDKhNBZ80s7wbAlOMxd3...TsGIz2Sptw][Image: Rxh4jR8SrbVBNZi91UifmeKTo5hegw_nJihi2v8A...dKxMntptTg]

Playing Cards with Deck: Serpent's Hold, The Fisherman's Brew tavern on the table in the SE corner

[Image: gQ9lgcJviQkBlrSn7Rr0dXbHkQg2XoVJRXSByaPD...yK4JqzMamA][Image: CYL4qsi582qsbH3zyD8resC-ODd5jb96fnXV7KoU...v4kufmDVfg][Image: W54GFX1rCkQ2EiUKe8iL5ycX2P0AbCRdk4RvZOQd...xdqvYH5k1g]

Mugs: Destard, Level 2 at the camp in the southern part of the level. This spot will spawn either a glass or ceramic mug. Watch out for serpents, drakes, and dragons!

[Image: 22G0aGE98hbikqzldQmmxd8zoiNOWc8kZ_hQkGzz...tYAt7VtNBw][Image: GpM69QTRaNyJKBd8PfQxjMrD82m6LNiVaYjB__tC...FlEojZMb-g]

[Image: RIXQ_5i3wMvBcDo9HHgjMMshD6qa9LQTTNw796mS...4150HSG-YQ]

Bottles of Liquor: Nujel'm, The Silver Bow tavern on the corner of the bar

[Image: s_oo564XUBcTRea2__mhTigYLM1rVTPYmEi4UGMt...KLTW8Xugkw][Image: 8Cvfbgwj9DZYithiv11SsBPn2hcOONCdd4TKtkVY...dV5pm6xBqQ][Image: Rx0amT5OX7eaBqlX4Z_1og7Hgo3qTS0LTRIHoIMz...N_1txw4x2w]

Nice! *hic*

Fruit basket spawns in the Jolly Baker in Yew.

[Image: 2ev9mio.png]

I was going to post that tonight. You just saved me some time.

no more sharing?