Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guide for Granite (Masonry/Stonecrafting)
Hello fellow Lost Landers!

I just wanted to post a short guide to the basics of the new Masonry system.  I am sure there are more things coming to this system but this should get you guys going. You will need GM Carpentry and Mining is preferred as well.

The first thing you will need to do is purchase a chisel set from the local Tinker NPC.

[Image: zSnxp01.png]

[Image: MRrQkIf.png]

If you try to use this tool it will tell you that you havent learned masonry yet.

[Image: pZw23J1.png]

You can find this book on the obsidian vendor at Lord British Castle.

[Image: L23bPBE.png]

[Image: VaGjeuQ.png]

Once you learn masonry it will require a miner and a stone pickaxe in order to collect the granite needed to make items.

[Image: RX02GCh.png]

[Image: mIbdoZj.jpg]

Let's try and make a Valorite hued Stone Chair!  

[Image: zTH2fQx.jpg]

Each pickaxe has 15 standard charges.  These can normally be purchased from the same vendor you buy the book from. *currently not available on the npc, and have to purchase from a gm*  A prospecting tool can help you locate the specific ore you are looking for.  These tools are low end blacksmithing bod rewards.  Please note that not every piece of granite that you mine up with be the color you seek out.  There is a chance of it being that color or normal iron.

[Image: 3BaHIkL.png]

Now that you have all 4 valorite granite needed to craft the item, it will be time to make it.  You can see the necessary carpentry needed to make this item, so it is recommended to have a gm carpenter or very high level so that your chance to fail is reduced.

[Image: 1N08RbD.png]

Use the chisel set with the granite in your bag and make the item on the menu.  If you succeed the item will be crafted.  Viola!!!!  Enjoy your new chair!  

[Image: Hchl2ro.jpg]

I hope this beginner's guide to masonry has helped get you going and enjoy your new high end craftable items!

~Grofus
Greta and Veranis like this post
(03-21-2019, 12:05 AM)Grofus Wrote: Hello fellow Lost Landers!

I just wanted to post a short guide to the basics of the new Masonry system.  I am sure there are more things coming to this system but this should get you guys going. You will need GM Carpentry and Mining is preferred as well.

The first thing you will need to do is purchase a chisel set from the local Tinker NPC.

[Image: zSnxp01.png]

[Image: MRrQkIf.png]

If you try to use this tool it will tell you that you havent learned masonry yet.

[Image: pZw23J1.png]

You can find this book on the obsidian vendor at Lord British Castle.

[Image: L23bPBE.png]

[Image: VaGjeuQ.png]

Once you learn masonry it will require a miner and a stone pickaxe in order to collect the granite needed to make items.

[Image: RX02GCh.png]

[Image: mIbdoZj.jpg]

Let's try and make a Valorite hued Stone Chair!  

[Image: zTH2fQx.jpg]

Each pickaxe has 15 standard charges.  These can normally be purchased from the same vendor you buy the book from. *currently not available on the npc, and have to purchase from a gm*  A prospecting tool can help you locate the specific ore you are looking for.  These tools are low end blacksmithing bod rewards.  Please note that not every piece of granite that you mine up with be the color you seek out.  There is a chance of it being that color or normal iron.

[Image: 3BaHIkL.png]

Now that you have all 4 valorite granite needed to craft the item, it will be time to make it.  You can see the necessary carpentry needed to make this item, so it is recommended to have a gm carpenter or very high level so that your chance to fail is reduced.

[Image: 1N08RbD.png]

Use the chisel set with the granite in your bag and make the item on the menu.  If you succeed the item will be crafted.  Viola!!!!  Enjoy your new chair!  

[Image: Hchl2ro.jpg]

I hope this beginner's guide to masonry has helped get you going and enjoy your new high end craftable items!

~Grofus

Damn Nice Work M8 Cool