Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
408's First 1v1 Tournament
Hello everyone! I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this forum post... I would like to announce the first ever 408 1v1 tournament, being hosted at Wrong roof! The rules are :
1. Mounted combat
2. All potions are allowed
3. Magic weapons and armor are allowed 
This tournament will be held on Sunday, July 1st, or 7/1/2018 at 9:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
I hope to see everyone there, and I wish you all good luck! A trophy will be given out to the grand winner, if enough people show up, so everyone come and test your might!
[Image: QKR9l8x.png]
Please PM me to sign up for this tournament so I can get a head count of how many people will be there, and whom. Good luck Lost Landers!
Xandorf and Wiz Kid like this post
Sounds fun, I will try to make it, if the time doesn't interfere with any guild activities planned that may run over. When is the deadline to sign up?
Attention NF: You guys need to be civil at these tournaments if you want to participate. This is the 3rd tournament I have seen where you guys start causing chaos. Can only speak for AoJ, but would hate to make my tournies ages 14 and up if you cant behave. Just Say.