Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UOLL Rooftop PvP Series!!!
Hello All, Again!

Due to scheduling and sign-up issues, I've decided to revamp the Protege Tournament into something more open to all players.  The Tournament will now be broken into two brackets: Adept and Expert.

Any player may enter into the Expert bracket; however, enter at your own risk.  The intent for this bracket is to have unrestricted entry, whether you're a pvp god or brand new to the server.

In order to enter into the Adept bracket, you must meet the following conditions:
  1. Be sponsored by an established UOLL pvper.  Note: there is no restriction to the number of players sponsored by an established UOLL pvper; AND
  2. Have an account less than one year old, OR
    Known as a non-pvper, ORBe an established pvper entering under a new pvp template of which they are not experienced.
The Tournament will be as follows:
  1. There will be three (3) scored events: (1) Red Pot Duel, (2) All Pots, No Magic Item Duel, and (3) Anything Goes Duel.
  2. The first two fights will take place at the Swole Zone Keep Arena, East of Vesper.
  3. All participants will enter the keep as a ghost and will stock from supplies provided (please dm TKE MFO in discord with supply requests)
  4. The last fight will take place in world at a location disclosed during the tournament.
Scoring:
  • A 1v1 bracket will be created at random for each bracket and for each fight type.
  • If the bracket has more than 10 players, points will be awarded for the top three (3) places, top two (2) otherwise.
  • At the end of all fights, the total points winner will be the tournament champion for their bracket and will be awarded a trophy (better shard reward if participants are high), as well as some goodies personally provided by me.
Optional 2v2 Entry:
  • There will also be an optional format (depending on participation and prior signup) where one (1) Adept participant and one (2) Expert participant will enter as a team.
  • Rewards will vary depending on participation.
Please sign up in this thread or dm TKE MFO in Discord for entry.  The event will take place next Saturday, June 2, 2018 at 8:30pm CST.  If scheduling is an issue, please message me and we can find a more suitable time for all participants.
Wiz Kid, Bruce Of Lee, Xandorf And 1 others like this post

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Protege Bruce Lee
                                    (⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿  Hold Ya Hands Up Its Bruce Lee ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Protege Link signing up. Needing mentor
Protégé Grofus signing up with mentor Tempest.
Protege Bruce Mentor GODZILLA
                                    (⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿  Hold Ya Hands Up Its Bruce Lee ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Link and I will be a team.
i like get in on this but my -ping sucks but be fun lol mad max
If anyone is still looking for a mentor this late ; I’d be glad to help.

-Lambo

Thanks for hosting TKE.
Has this happened? Is it still in talks to happen? I will take Skynyrd as a mentor if this is still ongoing.
I'd love to be a part of this if you guys are taking in new players. I'm a fast learner!
Here are people's favorite sarms for cutting and looking great.