Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapon Trash Barrel
Hey guys

I think it would be great if you were rewarded in some way for trashing your unwanted weapons. Say every 20 weapons you trash you get 5 platinum (just an example).

They had this on Defiance and I believe it was done with silver coins/

Obviously can be anything from gold to platinum and the amounts could vary per types of weapons etc.

Thoughts?
Tongue 
Wow, no new reply or even a new thread for 4 days... is this shard officially dead? Big Grin
(08-13-2017, 11:20 AM)Reckoner Wrote: Wow, no new reply or even a new thread for 4 days... is this shard officially dead?  Big Grin
Nope, Just everyone uses discord
Also, I think that selling weapons to vendors or smelting to ingots is already the "reward." I'm not sure if I understand why weapons should have a trashing reward...? The methods used to farm weapons all already drop platinum coins as a % chance, so there's no need for looting weapons to yield additional platinum.
Veranis: Who's brokering the deed fight @Brutal ?
Elk: How much are you betting and what are the rules
Brutal: patio deed
Brutal: Blitz can broker, i dont trust elk
Elk: it's time for me to cash in all my non-scamming years
Elk: And steal a patio deed
yea veranis basically said every thing i wanted to say but didn't bother to when i read this thread on the 10th
(08-16-2017, 06:45 PM)Veranis Wrote: Also, I think that selling weapons to vendors or smelting to ingots is already the "reward." I'm not sure if I understand why weapons should have a trashing reward...? The methods used to farm weapons all already drop platinum coins as a % chance, so there's no need for looting weapons to yield additional platinum.

I guess he just wants some extra rewards. Can't blame the man for wanting more stuff.
Not at all, not blaming him Big Grin Just trying to explain from a perspective he may not have really thought about
Veranis: Who's brokering the deed fight @Brutal ?
Elk: How much are you betting and what are the rules
Brutal: patio deed
Brutal: Blitz can broker, i dont trust elk
Elk: it's time for me to cash in all my non-scamming years
Elk: And steal a patio deed