Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fishing Tournament
Hello UOLL!!  We will be hosting a fishing tournament over the weekend of January 20th that will run from midnight on the 20th through 7pm EST on Sunday January 22nd.  There will be no gathering at the start as in our last tournament, and players are expected to provide their own gear and boats!  I will direct you to the afk macroing policy here:  https://uolostlands.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1086  since boat fishing is considered a "resource gathering" activity.  Staff will be making rounds to ensure there is no cheating and abuse of this policy!  The winner will be selected by them presenting the heaviest fish with a date stamped during this tournament.  Pirates may be scouring the oceans looking to take your beloved fish so be on the lookout and take your heavy fish home when you catch them!  Not only will we be giving away a prize for the heaviest fish, but we will be giving away a prize for the heaviest bag that is full of BIG fish (gross weight).  Obviously this second prize will take a bit of time to validate, so if the fishermen will place their fish bags in their house (or bank box if homeless) we will award the prize after verification.  Please leave any intelligent questions here!
ranger, Swunk, Jack like this post
I hate to complicate the judging and stuff but might I suggest - *heaviest bag that is full of BIG fish (gross weight) that had been caught during the tournament.
(01-14-2017, 07:02 PM)Swunk Wrote: I hate to complicate the judging and stuff but might I suggest - *heaviest bag that is full of BIG fish (gross weight) that had been caught during the tournament.

Thanks Swunk Smile
Let's do another one! Feb 25 at 12am est to Feb 26 at 7pm est! Biggest fish gets first place. Heaviest bag of BIG fish gets second. Heaviest bag can not contain the winning big fish (to reduce the chance of the same person getting 1st and 2nd place).
dineamite likes this post
Post a pic of your fish here or PM me in Discord to verify!