Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spawn timer is too fast in many locations
To me being true to the era isnt make a bard or tamer to go play or macro in your keep... 90% of the map isnt worth adventuring on most free shards since the focus is on key areas. I am just providing feed back as i play for fun
Xandorf and Veranis like this post
I also think some spawns are way too fast for new players. You should at least have a minute to loot the corpse of the one you just killed before another pops up.

It takes a bit for new people to get active on the forums and discord. Shit I had a 7x Gm before my first post on the forum.

For what it's worth, thanks for the feedback Oroechimaru. I know I'm just another player but I care about this place also.
Oroechimaru and Veranis like this post
Some spawn seems just fine too. I am going to be more specific in the future. Delucia TI i had 30+ spawns last week on one screen then 1-4on another
A couple new players fsiled at lich lord deceit room due to high spawn times failing to allow 15 seconds to loot... Same experience as me. Suggestions were to tame a ww or logon to a second char to draw agro.. neither were required t2a era.

So far lich spawns overall is a bit fast. Just a small pause would rock. Or total pausr when room is cleared. Would also be cool to have minibosses throughout each dungeon... Evem slime rat areas for new players