Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like this uof talisman idea....
Found it on google today... Only applies pvm for nonbards and nontamers. Would be neat to see orignal srcher or warrior builds have some pvm perks. http://www.uoforum.com/wiki/index.php?ti..._Talismans

Ideas...
1. Crap skills make them useful (fix what ea couldnt like herding or arms lore). This may be controversial.

2. T2a pvm exclusive item or neckpace that enhances armor or attack for pvm for nonbards and nontamers ... Would help see more builds in dungeons.

3.  Another idea... Have dungeon skills help pvm...(non tamers, non bards)

A. Stealth backstab
B. Poison arrows pvm
C. Parry shield bash
D. Mace double vs undead
Etc

4... Pvm archer and weapon bonuses based on favorite monster types tied in to the cool uolostlands achievements systems.... Like dnd where u get a bit more armor or damage.

In the end i play uo my way which is extremely uncommon these days. 17-20 years ago the game was diverse due to pack of scripts, sense of new adventure and rarity to  get tough skills like magery, barding and provo. However now u need a pvm char, a pvp char etc... 

Would be neat to see more rp rewards thst are simply not uor crap. Id like to see some neat stuff for traditional chsrs so more builds are out but also out in dungeons.

It would be neat to if like 3 rogue skilld= backstab (hid stealth lockpick etc) in pvm or 4 warrior skills gives u damage and defense.

Even cooler is if tied into platinum achievements i love that system.

Sorry for typos on cellphone
the actual pve combat mechanics on here is unique without adding any real flair, trust me when I say it doesn't need any more extra bells and whistles

rogue skills are a lot of fun though. you should try stealthing around with a bunch of daemons summoned its stupid fun
Oroechimaru likes this post
Thats an awesome idea!! Im still a newbie that gives me ideasSmile
I still find 90% of pvm is solo bard or tamer... I use to love rolling with a group with various builds. Much of the open world and low level dungeons are a bit empty or skipped for new players. So far my archery hasnt helped my bard.

My wish lists:
Make random encounters in wild and dungeons... And some type of pvm bonuses t2a is my favorite era but I still like fresh stuff too.
I tried uof and their talisman is nuts requiring 30vanqs and its not realistic. I would like to see noobs be able to go out amd explore and do well pvm as a warrior.. just like posting interesting ideas.
See, the thing is, people CAN go out and explore and do well PvM as a warrior type character though there are a few things one would need to bare in mind.

An often overlooked advantage that the warrior has is that they are capable of killing a lot of weak monsters very quickly. A warrior also can defend themselves in PvP on the fly (while out doing PvM stuff) because they're already a PvP character. This is what I want to call situational balance. UO has situational balance in the different character types.