Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 handed hammer (red handle) does it give the 50% damage pre-t2a and early t2a?
this is before the uor perks.
I think you may be referring to the UO;R crushing blow? War Hammer (hammer with red handle that is 2-handed) has highest low end damage and the high end of the spectrum is only bettered by a heavyxbow and halberd.all macing weapons destroy armor quickly as well as your stamina.
this is pre uor... the two handed hamemr (i forget if red handed) had a special bonus even before t2a. it was a preferred weapon against liches. at this time liches havn't dropped any magic items for me, spawn a bit too fast and have a little bit less loot than t2a... i am still new but it seems hard solo in cemetaries to keep up with the spawn rate Smile

anywho I used to use a two handed war hammer...pretty neat gem i just found online both original books (t2a and original)
http://www.pixsoriginadventures.co.uk/downloads/

i had recalled fighting liches and choosing warhammer in 1999 or so... with warhammer being the ONLY macenry weapon with ability. ... not uor type bonuses. maybe it was just a silver weapon? hmm
possibly- though silver weapons aren't craftable- i know qstaves work great if you're gm macing with 100 dex, I suggest abusing the 3 client rule/law here. you're able to straight do it with three dexers, if you have the money/know how- i'd suggest melee's of any fast weapon type/different types too would be good so you could put use to any magic weapons that do drop. Archery is also great too, regular bows even one three dexers all xhealing the person that is getting attacked and you'll mow down liches and lichelords, hope this helps.
Im still debating archery vs mace + shield Smile

I may of just been a gullible kid that had silver weapons and thought the war hammer was special lol
silver rocks for sure but you can do it with gm weapons especially with 3x clients (UO chars) running at once. not to mention via razor you can make it so they attack pks as they show
helps tons- I havea few tricks up my sleeve that i'd be happy to share- for each spawn, by char type etc...
even so they xhealw/out attacking eachother! =)
Glad to see folks posting again, evin if it is 3 same ppl from before and 1 new, that's still a 33.3% inrease!