Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so do people play? if so where (new players/pvm?) and which banks?
The ruleset seems right up my alley for a jack of all trades bard but do people play? it is a bit hard to play 100% solo (I used to get some starter items like bandages/shield etc then go adventure)... anywhere like that ?
oh cool... discordance app/web is awesome compared to old icq. thanks guys! very helpful as a new player. first time i felt old school uo experience in 15 years+

i really like the neat little differences (options menu when game launches)...

cant wait to find a rare boss. dear admin a few things that would help new players.
this wouldnt of been possible with out Link helping a new player out thanks! the new player items were a bit rough at first.

also whoever left the free horse in town u rock!

someone was gracious and helped me with 30k+ ... i then bought anatomy, fencing, healing , magery, music, provocation, resist, tactics...Smile

i like that this server is more open with how barding skills worked.
(02-18-2017, 04:53 AM)Oroechimaru Wrote: oh cool... discordance app/web is awesome compared to old icq. thanks guys! very helpful as a new player. first time i felt old school uo experience in 15 years+

i really like the neat little differences (options menu when game launches)...

cant wait to find a rare boss. dear admin a few things that would help new players.
this wouldnt of been possible with out Link helping a new player out thanks! the new player items were a bit rough at first.

also whoever left the free horse in town u rock!

someone was gracious and helped me with 30k+ ... i then bought anatomy, fencing, healing , magery, music, provocation, resist, tactics...Smile

i like that this server is more open with how barding skills worked.
having a spell book, rune book, and some basic gear....helped a ton
Welcome to UOLL Wink

As u already realised, most activity is in discord, not that many people in forums.

Good Link got you some stuff, if you need any help, just ask the next guy from NEW guild.
We are always happy to help you new players with their first steps on this server.
Oroechimaru likes this post
Discord is like a icq guild of old. This is a great server.