Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lockpicking/stealing range [Not Accurate]
Would it be possible to very slightly increase the range of lockpicking/stealing from containers? For instance, in places like provisioners, if there is a double row of boxes, the back row cannot be picked or stolen from. If the range could be increased by just the depth of one more box/barrel, then we could access these containers.

I'll take a look at a few things in this regard. I don't know whether those containers are map deco items or static items in the client. If they are not static, we could simply change the layout of containers stacked in these areas.From what I'm aware, the stealing/lockpick range is accurate at 1.

Those chests get spawned by the default scripts, we don't actually use any spawners to fill them. They were originally spawning a ton of rares which were removed. The script which fills them says: what is the nearest type of vendor to this container? Fill it with items relevant to that vendor (this item list has been gutted). When the container gets filled, itdoesn't care where the container is or if the items are accessible.

Any actual rares would be spawned in locations that are accessible.

[Image: jack-sig.png]
Ah, okay. As long as I'm not missing rare items in those containers, then I don't really care. Thanks for the clarification!