Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UOLL Fight Club
One of the richest aspects of Ultima Online in this era is the group player vs. player dynamic.  

We have plenty of interested folks turning out to the combat-related automated events, but many people are still playing by themselves outside the events, or don't have a group to play with to engage in any PvP fun. 

Accordingly, it's time to organize things into groups to get experienced, intermediate, and newer players involved in groups that are evenly matched for some fun fights.

To participate, you just need a combat-ready character (a tank mage or dexer), a microphone so you can participate in a group call via discord, and the willingness to learn to PvP or the ability to be patient with those who are still learning.

So far, we've got four groups together each with a mix of skill levels.  We had some nice 3v3's this week and we'll be extending that going forward as more groups get up to speed.  Each team will have at least two experienced players, one intermediate player, and one new player. 

We'll be initially fighting in Buc's Den on horseback.  Teams can rotate in and out and each team should balance its squad to match the numbers and skill of the opposing team in each instance.  Since the goal is to try to have multiple fights let's initially abstain from looting and mount killing.  Let the losing team res, heal up, and get back into it for another round! 

We don't have any formal schedule, but I'll try to get the groups together in the evenings when I can.  Otherwise, the power is in the hands of the teams themselves, so if you've got 3 of your guild online and another group has 3, it's up to you to get your folks to Bucs for a 3v3!  If one side has 2 seasoned players and the other has 1 seasoned player and two or three intermediate or newer players, do a 2 v 3 or a 2 v 4 to balance out the experience. 

If you're interested in participating (either leading a group or joining one) shoot me a PM in Discord.  Team leaders should have experience with calling in a group setting.

The teams so far are: 

Rapture:  Ragnar, Pixelclicker, Skrap, Lambo, and Barristan

The Zebras:  Veranis, Wiz Kid, Dineamite, Manson, and Apoc

LIONS GONNA EAT YAH: Bacaycay, Blitz, Fenix, Sage Humboldt, and Link

Name TBD: Bobby Boulders, El Sonambulo, Ohm, Tempest
Swunk, Pringles, Veranis And 2 others like this post
That looks fair.
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]
A few Screenshots of the Action from the last couple nights:

[Image: dSIulcm.jpg]

[Image: lfyAPpY.jpg]

[Image: Cx8DUZK.jpg]

[Image: VvMUNNr.jpg]
Wiz Kid likes this post
how fun
Here's some 2v2's from last night.  See if you can identify the dandy in the blaze dress and pearl necklace...

[Image: CasYOlH.jpg]

[Image: rzRNfI0.jpg]

[Image: nVshm0w.jpg]
[Image: nj201VO.png]
[Image: gv2EOzz.png]
[Image: 0GPNXQY.png]
[Image: gI7sgEc.png]
[Image: 0Bo8a7M.png]
[Image: 8MWLwJN.png]
[Image: ylCFKWK.png]
Pixelclicker, dineamite, Wiz Kid like this post
Veranis: Who's brokering the deed fight @Brutal ?
Elk: How much are you betting and what are the rules
Brutal: patio deed
Brutal: Blitz can broker, i dont trust elk
Elk: it's time for me to cash in all my non-scamming years
Elk: And steal a patio deed
A couple more from last night, everyone PM one of the groups above if you want to play!

[Image: rIrGwDb.jpg]

[Image: oWHFdmA.jpg]
Quote:Name TBD: Bobby Boulders, El Sonambulo, Ohm, Tempest

The Other Guys
totaly diesel'd
so swole
etc