Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I came as a simple crafter
Sad 
Well I will be leaving Lost lands. Not that it will be noticed by anybody really but I thought I would mention my reasons for leaving.

So far I have met mostly friendly characters and the shard staff has been great. I do like the attitude and general outlook of the owners of the shard.

I came as a simple crafter with mining and lumberjacking in mind.

Today a character I think was Lord Lewis stopped buy the mine I was mining and PK'ed my defenseless miner.
I had no armor, no weapons just a few shovels and a tinker bag for making more shovels as needed. What I did find valuable was a portable forge. That was given to me by a GM on my first day here.

Of coarse all was stolen. The dishonorable act of a shameless coward such as Lord Lewis has left me with no interest in any further character building here.

This was not PVP. It is not in my skill set.
 I do however respect those that have the courage and skill to stand and face an opponent in battle.

This was not courage today.
 It was simply the act of a shameless cowered who is most likely proud of his accomplishment.
 He drove away one who intended to be, a versatile crafter here in Lost Lands. A crafter of armor and potions
Pixelclicker likes this post
(01-10-2017, 10:50 PM)Jehoash_Adao Wrote: Well I will be leaving Lost lands. Not that it will be noticed by anybody really but I thought I would mention my reasons for leaving.

So far I have met mostly friendly characters and the shard staff has been great. I do like the attitude and general outlook of the owners of the shard.

Today a character I think was Lord Lewis stopped buy the mine I was mining and PK'ed my defenseless miner.
I had no armor, no weapons just a few shovels and a tinker bag for making more shovels as needed. What I did find valuable was a portable forge. That was given to me by a GM on my first day here.

Of coarse all was stolen. The dishonorable act of a shameless coward such as Lord Lewis has left me with no interest in any further character building here.

I do however respect those that have the courage and skill to stand and face an opponent in battle.

It was simply the act of a shameless cowered who is most likely proud of his accomplishment.
 He drove away one who intended to be, a versatile crafter here in Lost Lands. A crafter of armor and potions

So, a GM gave you a portable forge?
dineamite and Pixelclicker like this post
Veranis: Who's brokering the deed fight @Brutal ?
Elk: How much are you betting and what are the rules
Brutal: patio deed
Brutal: Blitz can broker, i dont trust elk
Elk: it's time for me to cash in all my non-scamming years
Elk: And steal a patio deed
(01-10-2017, 10:50 PM)Jehoash_Adao Wrote: Well I will be leaving Lost lands. Not that it will be noticed by anybody really but I thought I would mention my reasons for leaving.

Too bad you're leaving. This dishonorable act of the dark lord Lewis could be the beginning of an epic quest of vendetta! If asked for help, maybe others would support or even join it. Imagine how cool it would be to form an alliance of miners, blacksmithers, lumberjackers and other crafters and warriors to hunt down the dark lord and bring him to justice  Smile
Pixelclicker, dineamite, Veranis like this post

What a pity that you're leaving, I did not know who you are.)
Don't worry about it. Pixel are full of shit, he's annoyed many with his arrogance. I at first was bothered by his rat attack from behind. But then I cooled down and just forgot about this person, because there are plenty of other normal guys. Well, in the end, the dude this is Ultima.) Here, no one you are not promised a peaceful Trammel. And don't forget that there is such a word as "gank"
Pixelclicker and Veranis like this post
pixels just angry cos hes got all them teeth and no tooth brush
Chromus and Pixelclicker like this post
(01-11-2017, 01:55 AM)Veranis Wrote:

I seriously doubt that.  The only thing I have ever given out is a hard time, and ya'll know that.  Who was the "GM" that gave you the forge?  Was it a staff GM or a guild GM?  Big difference.
(01-12-2017, 02:38 PM)Darwin Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 01:55 AM)Veranis Wrote:

I seriously doubt that.  The only thing I have ever given out is a hard time, and ya'll know that.  Who was the "GM" that gave you the forge?  Was it a staff GM or a guild GM?  Big difference.

I approve of this message and call for an independent investigation into GM corruption handing out portable forges to people.
Chromus likes this post
if you want to live a simple rewarding life , you can do so without risk. However if you want great success and great riches one must face risk. Lord Lewis provides this risk.
Wiz Kid and Veranis like this post