Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stats (redistribution)
Not sure, but I think it's at least strange. If somewhere decreases, should where-that to arrive. This is logical.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It will. But it looks like you are only on 224?

225 is the max. So if you gain in int. then your not going to decrease your dex until you gain another 2 points.
(12-31-2016, 10:34 AM)Manson Wrote: It will. But it looks like you are only on 224?

225 is the max. So if you gain in int. then your not going to decrease your dex until you gain another 2 points.

Yeah, I know. The fact of the matter is that I have 225 stat cap. 
During distribution, during the day is not enough or 1 or 2 points. As far as I know it has to happen synchronously. But I have removes a point or two and then comes while raising the skill.
Unless I'm mistaken, stats on this server don't decrease unless you're at the cap. You might want to check you aren't wearing a plate gorget, as this exact question has come up before and the culprit was platemail.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
He has 0 ar in the posted screenshot so no gorget...
Yeah Jack, it's true, that you can decrease something without increasing something else. So you can be at 225, then drop to 224 Tongue Not a huge deal in general though I don't think, since you can lock the decreased skill to wait for the other to increase.
Veranis: Who's brokering the deed fight @Brutal ?
Elk: How much are you betting and what are the rules
Brutal: patio deed
Brutal: Blitz can broker, i dont trust elk
Elk: it's time for me to cash in all my non-scamming years
Elk: And steal a patio deed