Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Razor problem
Last night, my Last Object hotkey quit working. Had it set to F9, while trying to mine. I double click my shovel, then target the ground in mine. Afterwards hit F9, click ground, repeat. Well last night, hitting F9 did nothing. So I changed the hotkey to F7, still nothing. I re logged, nothing, then hard booted, still nothing. Other hockey's for spells and healing with bandages are working, just not last object. Also after awhile I started getting a message, while trying to mine, you cannot bandage this.

Another problem I experienced today, before playing on this server I played on UO Forever for a week. That server and yours both use Razor. Until today I would dclick The UO Forever icon on my screen, then the Razor gumpwould open, where I can choose which server to login to. Then UO login would pop up, insert acct name and password, then play. Today, clicking on the UO Forever icon, it goes straight to UO login in screen, then in to your game. I can no longer choose a login server.

I figured out the cause for the server address screen not showing. In the general tab of razor, check the box, for show welcome screen. Now I can choose which server client to run.

Are you running our recommended client 5.0.8.3 on our downloads page?I really don't know what gets sent by Razor when last object is pressed. I googled the issue and could only find people with the problem, never anyone with the solution.

The only thing I can think immediately that would help is to set last object in game, instead of razor. Not really a fix, but at least you have a working last object key then.

[Image: jack-sig.png]
Yes I am using your client. I'll try the other suggestion. As a work around I made a macro, less clicking, click shovel then ground. Then run macro, stop it when weight limit is reached. Go smelt the ore and repeat.