Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Decorating Contest!
Star 
Hail Lost Landers! W&D Rares @ UOLL Provisioner's is having a Christmas Deco Contest!!

All entries must have a screen shot posted here as well as their structure made public in the designated area by the end of Christmas day EST.

The rules are simple. The structure must be a single story small home placed in the area shown on the map below. All items used for decoration must be NPC purchased, player crafted or farmed. Boss type drops, special mob loot or spawning rares will not be considered during judging. Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd & 3rd place courtesy of W&D Rares as well as a "staff sponsored reward" for 1st place provided by UOLL's. Have fun & we hope to see your creativity in action!

[Image: xmas4.jpg]

[Image: xmas.jpg]

[Image: xmas2.jpg]

[Image: xmas5.jpg]

[Image: xmas3.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg]

If anyone is having trouble finding craftable addons feel free to hit me up in Discord.
Swunk and Pringles like this post
[Image: wizkidsig.png]
*cracks knuckles*
My entry.
Greta, Oh`, Veranis And 2 others like this post

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-10-2016, 06:07 PM)Catweazle Wrote: My entry.

That looks wonderful. I would however like to point out this excerpt from the rules:

"All items used for decoration must be NPC purchased, player crafted or farmed. Boss type drops, special mob loot or spawning rares will not be considered during judging."

This won't exclude your home from the contest but we will have to redact any items that are outside of the parameters listed above.
My entry.
Pringles, Oh`, Greta And 4 others like this post

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-17-2016, 04:53 PM)Can i restart over in the same house ?Wiz Kid Wrote:

That looks wonderful. I would however like to point out this excerpt from the rules:

"All items used for decoration must be NPC purchased, player crafted or farmed. Boss type drops, special mob loot or spawning rares will not be considered during judging."

This won't exclude your home from the contest but we will have to redact any items that are outside of the parameters listed above.
Wiz Kid likes this post
(12-19-2016, 10:23 PM)Catweazle Wrote:
(12-17-2016, 04:53 PM)Can i restart over in the same house  ?Wiz Kid Wrote:

Yes of course!
This is my entery:

[Image: christmas_deco_entery_2016.png]
Swunk, Wiz Kid, Oh` like this post
[Image: I34cGTd.png]
[Image: UO3.png]
My entry: Santa's workshop.  Great job everyone, the entries look very nice!
Swunk, Pringles, Wiz Kid like this post
[Image: ICYeUJ.jpg]
Apoc, Oh`, Pringles And 1 others like this post