Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some doubts
Hi guys,

Im Just new here and before i create my char i want to know some things!

- Does a the skill lumberjacking(GM) give some bonus for a fighter that uses and axe? If positive, how much is that bonus? Like a fighter with an axe gives 100 damage, if u raise lumberjaking u will increase the damage up to 30%... Something like this.

- Mace fighter - When u use a mace weapon u can broke the armor and low the stamin of your opponent when hitting them?

- War Axe - is a mace type weapon and axe at same time. When using this weapon and gm Lumberjacking u receive some bonus?

PVP
- What are the best fighter (people use it most), Archer? Mace? Sword? piercing weapons with poison? Axers?
- Mage - Can i make a Nox mage (that receives bonus when u raise poisoing in ur mage) GM poisoning can spell deaddly poison?

Thank you very much guys!
Sorry for my english, im just rusty! hehehe Tongue Cool
(11-21-2016, 11:14 PM)Pering Wrote: Hi guys,

Im Just new here and before i create my char i want to know some things!

- Does a the skill lumberjacking(GM) give some bonus for a fighter that uses and axe? If positive, how much is that bonus? Like a fighter with an axe gives 100 damage, if u raise lumberjaking u will increase the damage up to 30%... Something like this.

- Mace fighter - When u use a mace weapon u can broke the armor and low the stamin of your opponent when hitting them?

- War Axe - is a mace type weapon and axe at same time. When using this weapon and gm Lumberjacking u receive some bonus?

PVP
- What are the best fighter (people use it most), Archer? Mace? Sword? piercing weapons with poison? Axers?
- Mage - Can i make a Nox mage (that receives bonus when u raise poisoing in ur mage) GM poisoning can spell deaddly poison?

Thank you very much guys!
Sorry for my english, im just rusty! hehehe  Tongue  Cool

There is no alchemy, poisoning, inscription, lumberjacking, defensive wrestling, disarm, stun, concussion blow, paralyzing blow or crushing blow on this shard. The combat book is not active either, so you will find no: moving shot, shadow strike, etc.

You can have protection (gives 7 AR), reactive armor (bounces back a small portion of melee damage) and magic reflection (bounces back a single spell) all at once. There is no: "This spell will not adhere to you at this time.."

Maces do break armor and drain stamina.

The PvP mechanics are those which are widely accepted as traditional T2A mechanics. You can take a big weapon, swing it, unequip the weapon and use the wrestling swing timer to swing that weapon more quickly by equipping your big weapon (most often a halberd) once your punch is ready.

Some popular PvP templates are:

5x mage (eval, mage, resi, wres, medi) + weapon skill, tactics

5x warrior (anat, heal, tact, weap, resi) + two other skills

Some popular PvE templates are:

5x mage + two other skills, like prov/musi or tame/lore

5x warrior + two other skills, like prov/musi or just two other useful skills (no one can decide for you, it's whatever is most useful to you)
Veranis, Pering, Skrap And 1 others like this post
Thank you very much!
Swunk is the hero we all need.
Veranis and Greta like this post
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]