Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fishing
Can we change the drop rate of MIBs for fishing? I'm currently fishing up more T-maps than MIBs. Also, It would be nice to see Sea Serpents and Deep Sea Serpent drop some kind of gold.

Thoughts?
One should be fishing up way more t-maps than MIB's. From my memory of era, it should be one about every 1-2 hours. Not sure what we have it set to here but I played a fisherman when I was a player here and it wasn't far off that mark. Maybe some other fishermen could input? Not sure why there is no gold on monsters, you would think there would be some gold for the effort killing them. We'll check on that.
MIBs are generally slow. I used to fish while at work on another t2a server . 2 fishers 8 hours 5 days a week, I would average 30 or so. MIBs and Level 1 Tmaps can be a really really high profit/time investment. However you need 500+ to make it worth it. Therefore it takes awhile to accumulate or just buy them from others. One server I played I made 90% of my gold doing MIBs however I only fished them myself several weeks. Unless you have dual monitors and can watch it while working , fishing is the long game to wealth.