Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Increased lockdown deeds
Hi staff,

Was thinking it would be great if I could live out of just a single patio, but realized I'd be way short on lockdowns for what I need to use it for. I know it's been brought up before, but wasn't sure if it was formally suggested. If there's no obvious super-advantage that I can't think of at the moment, it would be cool if you could purchase a second set of lockdowns for another deed of your house type that you can combine into your house sign, or an "extra lockdowns deed" for like 1-5 plat each or something? 10 extra lockdowns deed for 10-50 plat? I could understand this not being available to additional secure containers, I'm inquiring strictly about lockdowns.

I realize buying a second house would be immensely cheaper than the plat suggestion, but that's not the point Tongue It would open up the limitations on decorating homes as well, as a lot of deco jobs have to leave much of it unlocked and susceptible to a raid.

Anyways, thanks for reading!
Swunk and Wiz Kid like this post
Veranis: Who's brokering the deed fight @Brutal ?
Elk: How much are you betting and what are the rules
Brutal: patio deed
Brutal: Blitz can broker, i dont trust elk
Elk: it's time for me to cash in all my non-scamming years
Elk: And steal a patio deed
we need dis
This is something that's been in the backlog of things to work on for a while. I may work on it soon.
Veranis, Wiz Kid, Swunk like this post
[Image: jack-sig.png]