Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brit Smith shop vendors wont buy items if packhorse is not present
submitting a bug report on behalf of a guild mate.

he is playing a smith character. The blacksmith and armourer in britains Hammer and Anvil shop will not buy goods from him if he has a packhorse out somewhere outside the shop. For example if he tells his packhorse to stay near brit bank and tries to sell items at the hammer and anvil, nothing happens. They won't open any sort of menu for him. If his packhorse is beside him, they work fine. If his packhorse is stabled, they work fine.

This happens regardless of whether the items he is trying to sell are in his pack or his horses pack. I.E, he is not trying to sell items from his horses pack while it is standing at brit.

thanks

If you use "vendor sell" while next to both of the NPCs at the same time, nothing will happen. If you position yourself so you are only next to one NPC, they will respond.

I'm guessing this is a case of user error as there shouldn't be any reason the two things have any bearing on each other. Probably something like Blackrock described.

If you can recreate the issue please let me know in IRC or page in game and I'll come and see what's up.

[Image: jack-sig.png]
will try the above scenario and report back. thanks

can disregard this bug report. He bought a new pack horse and everything is now working fine for him.

Thanks