Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Platinum Reward Suggestion Thread
I would really like to see some of these on here as platinum rewards. Some really great looking items.

The Tapestry of Sosaria
Wall Banner Deed
Broken Furniture Collection
Banner Deed
Pringles likes this post
(10-16-2016, 03:15 PM)Swunk Wrote: I would really like to see some of these on here as platinum rewards. Some really great looking items.

The Tapestry of Sosaria
Wall Banner Deed
Broken Furniture Collection
Banner Deed

Nice idea. Or perhaps the Halloween vendor could have some of those?
Swunk likes this post
I think the broken furniture collection would be a nice fit!
Chewbacca likes this post
also bookshelves (filled) a variety of books, 20 charge runebook dye tubs reduced rate (I'd like to dye a rune library, esp a thunting set) and really really would like to see the marble and sandstone and granite tables/chairs/benches on there, more so for the ability to have a table to lock multiple items down on, the craft menu tables are a little small/hard to deco the tops of.

I love love love the plat system here, I'd like to see it grow to have more items than anyone could even count or ever possess Tongue
Swunk likes this post
[Image: tumblr_nbdrgaFV2f1r1bm4jo2_500.gif]
You can always buy broken chairs from the people that farm rares Wink

While on the subject of rares for plat I'd love to see the sale prices reflect the spawn timers. Those tarot cards are so cheap!

Lastly, there's a unique option for that tapestry! Only 1k plat Big Grin
Apoc likes this post
[Image: wizkidsig.png]
The sale prices are actually calculated by their rarity, if the tarot cards seem cheap in comparison then it may be a mistake I made in my spreadsheets.

The prices specifically are based around their timers.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
(10-22-2016, 03:01 AM)Jack Wrote: The sale prices are actually calculated by their rarity, if the tarot cards seem cheap in comparison then it may be a mistake I made in my spreadsheets.

The prices specifically are based around their timers.

there's def a fewl that are off then. i can make a list and PM it to yah
I forgot to mention that I would really like to see some lockdown/secure increases on the plat vendor.

Carpeting a castle is gonna eat up lockdowns Big Grin
Swunk, Wiz Kid, Veranis And 1 others like this post
[Image: tumblr_nbdrgaFV2f1r1bm4jo2_500.gif]
I miss my extra tower lockdowns haha. There's always the BOD carpet/rug options if you want to save your plat Jack of Shadows. They're addons so they require zero lockdowns
Some of these may be implemented, thanks for the suggestions!
[Image: jack-sig.png]