Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First Fishing Tournament 10/22/16
I am working crazy hours this week but I want to have a fishing tournament next weekend, and it will be an hour long.  Let this serve to get those fishermen finished!  As with shard custom, we always give a valorite eagle trophy to the people that do things "first", so the fisherman that fishes up the heaviest fish during the tournament time will get it!
Greta, Jack, Wiz Kid And 1 others like this post
We will start this tournament at 8pm EST tonight and will run it for an hour. May the best fisherman win!
ranger and Greta like this post
OK so change in fishing tournament. No one caught a big fish in an hour, so we are extending the tournament end to 9pm EST SUNDAY. If participating, just go out and fish and keep your heaviest big fish! These fish have a date, weight, and fisherman's name on them. At 9pm tomorrow the tourney will end and the trophy will be award to the heaviest fish. If a tie for first place, both participants will get a trophy.

PS READ --> you must have at least 80 fishing to have the minimum chance to pull a big fish!!
Swunk, Wiz Kid, ranger like this post
Revision: The fishing tourney will be over at 8:30 pm EST. I love you guys but not missing The Walking Dead season premiere for anyone!
Jack, Swunk, Wiz Kid like this post
(10-23-2016, 09:39 PM)Darwin Wrote: Revision:  The fishing tourney will be over at 8:30 pm EST.  I love you guys but not missing The Walking Dead season premiere for anyone!

Thank you Darwin.. And Congratulations to Swunk on winning!
Jack, Swunk, Greta And 1 others like this post