Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Players! - Free Housing!
New players who are in need of a house to macro in, I have placed several small houses in the same area which you may use whilst you are getting established.

Each house can only be used by one person so as to not overcrowd them and/or get your items mixed up with other players. Each house comes with 1 full spell book, 1 rune book, a chest to put your gear, house keys and access to vendors supplied with all the goods needed for you to get going!

To get one of these houses, please message "Manson" on Discord and I will set you up at the early convenience.

Availability:

Rental One - Available
Rental Two - Available
Rental Three - Available
Rental Four - Available
Rental Five - Available

Veranis, Swunk, Skynyrd And 1 others like this post
I knew you were awesome
Veranis: Who's brokering the deed fight @Brutal ?
Elk: How much are you betting and what are the rules
Brutal: patio deed
Brutal: Blitz can broker, i dont trust elk
Elk: it's time for me to cash in all my non-scamming years
Elk: And steal a patio deed
Excellent! I hope you fill them allSmile. I've never had more than one of my four rental units filled at one time, so 5 might be ambitious, but go for it. I'm never in Britain, so I rely on heavily PM's to fill them.

I would suggest posting in the new player questions forum as well. Just in case they don't think to look here.
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage
(10-13-2016, 09:46 PM)Varak Wrote: Excellent! I hope you fill them allSmile. I've never had more than one of my four rental units filled at one time, so 5 might be ambitious, but go for it.  I'm never in Britain, so I rely on heavily PM's to fill them.

I would suggest posting in the new player questions forum as well. Just in case they don't think to look here.

Oh thanks mate, will do!
Sorry everyone but this topic is no longer open! Please head towards the following link to see if the "New Player Rentals" are open!!!

https://uolostlands.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1187
Skrap likes this post