Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems connecting
I cannot log in to server on my pc. I keep getting a message saying "Problems communicating with Origin." Can anyone help me fix this? My husbands pc has no problems logging into my account.
(10-03-2016, 09:48 AM)Volschick Wrote: I cannot log in to server on my pc. I keep getting a message saying "Problems communicating with Origin." Can anyone help me fix this? My husbands pc has no problems logging into my account.

Assuming you checked the login info on razor? 

IE

login.uolostlands.com
port 2593

and you have it pointing to the correct client?
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]
(10-03-2016, 09:56 PM)Skrap Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 09:48 AM)Volschick Wrote: I cannot log in to server on my pc. I keep getting a message saying "Problems communicating with Origin." Can anyone help me fix this? My husbands pc has no problems logging into my account.
I have the login info correct. and have it set for auto detect.

Assuming you checked the login info on razor? 

IE

login.uolostlands.com
port 2593

and you have it pointing to the correct client?
If your husband is not logged in at all, does it allow you to connect? Are you able to connect to your accounts from your husband's PC?
[Image: jack-sig.png]
I can log in fom my husbands pc whether he is logged in on his account or not. I had a windows 10 update and I'm sure they screwed something up.
I'm still at a loss for a solution.
If you are able to connect from your husband's PC then the problem is not server side. Things I would check:

- Can you connect to other UO free servers?
- Can you connect to other (non browser based) games in general?
- Do you have any active firewall running that could be blocking Ultima Online?
[Image: jack-sig.png]
(10-11-2016, 08:28 PM)Jack Wrote: If you are able to connect from your husband's PC then the problem is not server side. Things I would check:

- Can you connect to other UO free servers?
- Can you connect to other (non browser based) games in general?
- Do you have any active firewall running that could be blocking Ultima Online?

Razor wasn't allowed in firewall due to windows update. Thank you for the help. You rock!
Jack likes this post