Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Will custom housing be available here?
Plenty of room for 18x18 plots, but can't place without a tool. Not that I have gold to build anything yet.

Jack can correct me if I'm wrong, but custom housing came along after the Second Age, so we'll be sticking with the standard housing.

However, it's early enough that there is so much space you'll be spoiled for choice when it comes time to place something.

Scooter is right, we will not be adding custom housing, it was something that came after UO:R.

If you need any questions answered, IRC is a great place for it you can get a quick response from either me or one of the other players in there Smile We usually have around 5in there idling or chatting, everyone is invited to join.

[Image: jack-sig.png]
Customs came with Age of Shadows I think

What about small stone towers? I like those a lot as well.

And I know they came later, but that's not too bad I think, 7x8 footprint, looks better than houses, and 2 story. Smile

Sorry, the small stone towers won't be added as we are going after a specific timeframe and not a mix-and-match of later eras. It's not that I personally dislike the small stone tower or anything.

[Image: jack-sig.png]
(11-05-2014, 08:32 AM)Jack Wrote: Sorry, the small stone towers won't be added as we are going after a specific timeframe and not a mix-and-match of later eras. It's not that I personally dislike the small stone tower or anything.

Did something change after this post, I could sword I seen lots of these towers Smile eheh
yeah he caved on small towers, there are other discussions on why
i love u let small towers on here...may as well do villas!!! and log cabins! pwease! Smile
New on the server and would like some help? You are welcome to join our new players guild NEW. You can reach us in Discord
Elders of NEW are: The Gods, Ornithology, Groucho, Van, Kj(Temporary Co-GM), Catweazle(Temporary Co-GM), Pringles, and Black