Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! New Player here
I just found this Shard a little bit ago and was wondering what the population is like..? How many active players are usually on and are people in general pretty friendly and helpful, or are they jerks?

Just curious..

I've missed UO for a long time and havent played on a good player run shard for a few years so hopefully this will be a nice new home.
(09-19-2016, 11:54 PM)Marvel Wrote: I just found this Shard a little bit ago and was wondering what the population is like..?  How many active players are usually on and are people in general pretty friendly and helpful, or are they jerks?

Just curious..

I've missed UO for a long time and havent played on a good player run shard for a few years so hopefully this will be a nice new home.

I've found it to be a fun shard to play on. The ppl here are helpful and pretty cool, just hop on Discord and chat with everyone.
(09-19-2016, 11:54 PM)Marvel Wrote: I just found this Shard a little bit ago and was wondering what the population is like..? How many active players are usually on and are people in general pretty friendly and helpful, or are they jerks?

Just curious..

Depends what time zone you are on, that depends on the amount of active people you encounter. Lots of helpful people here though! And as ranger said, get on Discord for sure though!

Read through the website, and check the guides section for help macroing.

There are a few PK's around, but it's part and parcel really...just be careful and try to do your best to avoid major hot spots until you are established.