Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poker Auto-fold
I'm not sure if this has been addressed yet but when two people are on the table, if one player goes into auto fold, they drain super fast.

Can we make this 5 seconds before the auto fold takes place even after it's checked? Once your'e in it it can take a few hands just to un-check the box! Tongue
[Image: wizkidsig.png]
Auto fold was mainly put into poker as a convenience for other players, not the player auto-folding. The only time it was meant to be useful for the person auto-folding is during tournament play where there is a large number of people and you don't want to hold up the game while you use the bathroom or something. From my perspective, if you need to auto fold and you're not in tournament play, you should just leave the table until you return.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
the biggest issue with this seems to be personal quick breaks on small tables. a common example would be a 3 player game where one person takes a quick break and another person decides to leave the table completely (small pop probs). 100k goes very fast w/ one semi afk player & one active player. the only reason i brought it up to begin with is because multiple active players have talked about the downside.

we typically do not have large games here and people still gotta pee.
[Image: wizkidsig.png]