Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Items in container
What container can hold most items? 
All containers use the same rules, there are no containers that are designed to hold more than 125 items / 400 stones. However banks and locked down containers can get around this limit.

Banks are able to hold the most items, simply because they don't consider gold when totalling the item count.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Thanks, is it correct that locked down containers can hold unlimited weight but no more than 125 items?
I have 62K stones (11 total items) in a my locked down resource container in my house. I doubt there is a weight limit. Realistically I've probably had well over 100K stones at different points in that bag. if there is a weight limit it has to be so astronomically high that most people won't ever hit it.

As long as there is open land, the 125 item limit shouldn't hinder you. Just open up a storage house to get some more lockdowns if you need them.
Veranis likes this post
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage
(09-06-2016, 10:30 PM)Jack Wrote: All containers use the same rules, there are no containers that are designed to hold more than 125 items / 400 stones. However banks and locked down containers can get around this limit.

Banks are able to hold the most items, simply because they don't consider gold when totalling the item count.

If the container is locked down does this mean that items can be stolen?
Music is in our Souls, Use it wisely.
(09-12-2016, 03:17 PM)Riven Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 10:30 PM)Jack Wrote: All containers use the same rules, there are no containers that are designed to hold more than 125 items / 400 stones. However banks and locked down containers can get around this limit.

If the container is locked down does this mean that items can be stolen?

Yes.
[Image: jack-sig.png]