Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few ideas
Here's my input, but Jack has final say.

1. Skeletons corpse should have bones (Skeletal Mages in Deceit do give bones, as well as Ice Serpents if I recall correctly)
2. Sea Serpents corpse should have leather (This was recently removed)
3. I think a fishing tournament would be Awesome! (I agree!, I might do this in the future but will have to think of ways to control this as its open for cheaters, ie biggest fish could have already been caught - maybe if I confiscate all boat keys this will keep people "honest")
4. Once an item has been identified it should be identified for everyone.  (This was bounced back and forth upon shard start, but era is to have it not ID'd for all and that was changed about a year ago to be that way.  Jack said before the last change this is the way it would be permanently, plus having it the way you want would nerf Item ID out of existence)
5. Using scissors on bone armor should yield some leather and bone (To my knowledge, bone has never been a resource that could be cut in UO)
6. Deep Sea Serpents give ribs, should they not give fish fillets  (They aren't fish, they are huge sea snakes!)
7. Cutting an empty corpse the second time should remove the corpse, this would be very helpful when fishing.  (This would be very helpful and IMHO would be an ease of use change that would not affect T2A era mechanics too much)
8. Tracking would be better if you could track sea monsters (Is this not possible if you try to track monsters? If not, I agree tracking should pick up sea monsters)
9. Bones should be a purchasable item at the Tailor shops (I prefer to keep people going to TI's and dungeons to farm bones)

Thanks for the input!

Messages In This Thread
A few ideas - by James - 09-05-2016, 08:36 PM
RE: A few ideas - by farnk - 09-06-2016, 05:18 AM
RE: A few ideas - by James - 09-06-2016, 11:19 PM
RE: A few ideas - by Darwin - 09-07-2016, 01:44 AM
RE: A few ideas - by Greta - 09-07-2016, 05:17 AM
RE: A few ideas - by James - 09-08-2016, 05:37 PM